What’s next for Net Tuesday?
|January 30, 2013||Posted by Elijah under meetup|
We are now in Surrey, Abbotsford and Vancouver
But don’t worry, we will continue to host events in Vancouver too!
- February 19: Analytics (Google, KISS Metrics etc.) for nonprofits
- April 16: Crowdfunding – an introduction for nonprofits
- TONIGHT! Social media, social movement: #IdleNoMore changes the conversation in Canada
- March 5: IT Project management for nonprofits
- April 2: Digital storytelling
- May 7: Using video to tell your organization’s story
- June 4: Doubleheader: Nonprofit Trends that should be on your radar + TBA
… then some summer events we haven’t scheduled yet
Get involved with Net Tuesday
Net Tuesday now has over 1,400 members, making us the second largest nonprofit technology meetup in the world. If you want to reach Vancouver’s nonprofit technology leaders why don’t you consider becoming a sponsor?
We are also recruiting new members for our organizing committee. If you’re interested please fill out our application form.
Other cool events
Net Tuesday doesn’t have a monopoly on fun events. Here’s a couple more that might be of interest.
- Right now! W2 Speaks at City Hall
- January 31: HiVE Powerup Coffee – Non-Profit/NGO Edition
- February 18: Hackernest meetup
- February 26: Board of Changecamp
- February 23 International Open Data Hackathon
- March 16: Vancouver Changecamp 2013 (tickets on sale soon!)
- March 21: Social Media Fundraising: presented by AFP Vancouver and Net Tuesday